Hi! My name is Marta. I am a chartered landscape architect and my biggest challenge is to create beautiful landscapes.
Love to have a garden?
Give yourself a treat
I design gardens for those who want to wake up everyday inspired by nature and beauty, and
I collaborate with international studios that need a chartered landscape architect in Spain to help them in all phases of their projects.
I write to my blog Domingo en el Jardín (Sunday at the Garden) every week. In Spanish. As a way to promote and give the deserved value to landscape architecture and garden design.
GARDEN & LANDSCAPE DESIGN
LOVE TO HAVE A GARDEN
- To have a garden outside the norm you must understand its limitations and how you can play with them. Sometimes they may not be obvious.
- Many of us know when we see something we like, but we often do not know the path we must follow to get there.
- Everyone deserves to have a place outdoors to enjoy, that’s unique and special. Knowing your needs is the first step to achieve it.
- Design is undervalued. You need a plan, a strategy and long-term vision for the years to come to reach goal and make your dreamed garden real.
LOOKING FOR A FREELANCE LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT IN SPAIN?
- I am a chartered landscape architect in Spain (CMLI) with 10 years of experience.
- I’ve worked in the UK for LDA Design and in Spain for the garden designer Fernando Caruncho.
- I’ve develop landscape design projects here and abroad.
- As well as control of works for small projects and bigger ones as the Pereda Gardens in Santander which involved project managers, tight deadlines and collaboration with renowned architecture studios such as Renzo Piano Building Workshop.
check all what I can do for you
Work with me?services